Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) Part 2 Exam Preparation
This course covers the CSC2 Canadian Securities Course (CSI) Part 2. It explains the concepts in an easy to understand manner.
In Canada, the CSC exam 1 & CSC 1 will give you the opportunity to work in a bank as a financial advisor. You can register to work as a licensed mutual fund representative. If you pass the CPH course, then you can also get licensed as an Investment Advisor.
13. Fundamental and Technical Analysis
14. Company Analysis
15. Introduction to the Portfolio
16. The Portfolio Management Process
17. Mutual Funds: Structure and Regulation
18. Mutual Funds: Types and Feature
19. Exchange-Traded funds
20. Other Managed Products
21. Structured Products
22. Canadian Taxation
23. Fee-Based Accounts
24. Working with the Retail Client
25. Working with the Institutional Client
Check out our course on CSC part 1 on Udemy too!
The trade-marks AFP, BCO, CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FP1, FP2, FPSU, IFC, NEC, OLC, PFP, PFSA, WME, Wealth Management Essentials, Branch Compliance Officer, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Investment Fund in Canada, New Entrants Course, Wealth Management Essentials, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading, Financial Planning 1, Financial Planning 2, Financial Planning Supplement, Applied Financial Planning, and Personal Financial Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes, videos and study material for any of its courses. Dazia Consulting Inc. is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
What Will You Learn?
- Prepare for the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) Exam/Certification
- Investments, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, portfolio management
- Portfolio management
- Financial statements, financial planning
CSC Exam Preparation Part 2